Greenlight Telecoms Voice Options
Find details on our Ninkasi and Skype systems below
Hosted voice (Ninkasi)
Greenlight Telecoms HV1, or Ninkasi, our Hosted Voice solution, provides access to a feature-rich telephone system in the cloud. Offering a range of business-critical features, Ninkasi can be supplied to your business at highly competitive rates, alongside the flexibility and customer support you have come to expect from Greenlight Computers. Ninkasi is ideally deployed using pre-configured hardware on our voice-enabled core network to provide a seamless experience for your customers.
Ninkasi is a complete telephony service for business. It provides a comprehensive range of facilities and features that allow businesses to link their fixed and mobile telephony easily and efficiently, helping them to improve their productivity and corporate image.
A system that gives you premium features as standard
Ninkasi is packed with clever features to help businesses make the most of their communications:
- Easy access to contacts, voicemail and faxes, and clever features that make it easy to monitor and take calls – even when you’re out and about.
- Call pick-up groups and easy ways to share and transfer calls, contacts and voicemails to support efficient team-working.
- Music on Hold and smart features smart features such as sophisticated call queues.
- Built-in security and fail-safe business continuity features.
A system that makes the most of all your telecommunications
Ninkasi is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses, whether they operate from one location or multiple sites. Ninkasi also allows businesses to link their office phones to mobiles, making it perfect for companies whose employees are regularly on the move.
A system that can grow with your business
No matter how often your business may go through changes, Ninkasi can change with you. Changing or adding new users, adding extra phones to the network,updating any of your system preferences – you have complete control of the way your phone network is configured.
A system that is affordable, as well as efficient
Ninkasi comes as a fully featured system with administrative features that make it easy to manage your system, and monitor your usage, performance and costs.
Skype for Business
Connect with your team anywhere using clients across Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android™, or bring remote participants into meeting spaces of all sizes with Skype for Business.
- Enjoy the power of communications and collaboration on your desktop with a familiar Skype-inspired user interface.
- Enjoy full communications with calling, IM, presence, and meetings
- Real-time collaboration within a meeting
- Video-based screen sharing for better sharing performance
- Deep integration with Office and Office 365
Greenlight Telecoms provide a complete telephony service for business, that is reliable, affordable and includes a comprehensive range of facilities and features that allow you to link your fixed and mobile telephony easily and efficiently.
Ninkasi is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses, whether you operate from one location or multiple sites. Ninkasi also allows businesses to link their office phones to mobiles, making it perfect for companies whose employees are regularly on the move.
With a hosted VoIP phone system, your staff can work smarter, faster and more productively from the office, home, remotely or even on the move. By switching your telephony service to the cloud, you can gain all the convenience of a traditional site-based PBX system and much more, without the associated costs and complexity.
This managed service is ideal for businesses looking for a feature-rich phone system without paying large upfront expenditure on hardware or excessive line rental and call charges. It can bring together people across multiple sites, as well as home workers and those that need the flexibility to operate from anywhere.
- Monthly subscription service
- No up-front capital expenditure on hardware
- Reduced line rental costs
- Lower charges for national and international charges
- FREE calls to other hosted VoIP users
- Add or remove handsets and users with ease
- Highly-configurable using web control panel
- Automatic forwarding, so never miss a call again
Unified Communications – the time to act is now as we head full pace towards the end of the Line for the Analog Phone Network
Benefits of using Greenlight Computers Ninkasi service, our Cloud Telephony solutions include:
- All teams working from the same telephone list, centrally managed and updated
- Windows applications and softphone options available
- Simple call handling; group pickup, call groups, call transfers etc
- Voicemail to your PC
- Click-to-Dial and ability to call contacts from within Outlook
- Touch of a button call redirection – great for out of office redirection
- Expert backroom support – handles number porting, setting up of phones etc
- Music on Hold and smart features that mean callers don’t have to be left hanging on the line
- Working with a partner who can also deliver a complete communications solution; broadband and mobile telephony, for micro businesses to large enterprises
- All delivered and supported through Greenlight Computer’s Single Point of Service (SPoS) approach