Warrington Truck Van is a dynamic and flourishing business, providing a professional and reliable service. Their main aim is to ensure that their customers vehicles are on the road being utilised profitably. They fully appreciate that time is money and are dedicated to getting customer’s vehicles back on the road in the shortest time possible.
They specialise in same day servicing and repair of both heavy and light commercial vehicles as stipulated by VOSA. They also offer vehicle inspections and MOT preparation and presentation, on any type or any make of commercial vehicle from one vehicle to large fleets. Full service history records are maintained and monitored; 24-month schedule reports are supplied for customer’s individual needs.
Warrington Truck Van have recently expanded to larger premises and consolidated two locations into one. The old phone system was analogue and PBX based and approached Greenlight Telecoms during the office move process having already placed an order for a more modern VoIP solution with BT to provide VoIP phones on a temporary basis, which we were happy to do. Following constant delays, lacking communication and frustration with BT, months later Greenlight Telecoms were re-engaged to provide the service and the BT order cancelled. Within 2 days of order a further 12 handsets were installed in addition to the 3 temporary handsets on site and the project was delivered and complete, exceeding client expectations.
Greenlight Telecoms Solution
Greenlight Telecoms were engaged and asked to deliver the entire project, as the need had gone beyond urgent, a meeting was scheduled for the same afternoon to agree the system layout and configuration and finer details.
Orders were placed for the hardware, next day delivery was requested, and final system setup handled by our technical engineers.
Greenlight Telecoms had two technicians out the following morning to install the hardware, train users in the operation of handsets as VoIP was new to Warrington Truck Van and menu options tested and refined. Final user data gathered and system updated accordingly.
- Quick turnaround time from order being finalised to install
- With significantly increased connectivity speeds from previous premises, VoIP was the logical choice to give all staff the ability to make and receive calls simultaneously
- Dramatic improvement on old analogue system – with the business expanding, being able to handle simultaneous customer calls is key to business success and growth
- Enhanced telephony with sophisticated call handling
- Much better support through order, guidance on best practices on setup and ongoing
- Professionally recorded IVR included as part of package – presents a professional voice to inbound customers and ensures calls are handled quickly and efficiently by the right personnel